Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcoming Grace



My godsons, Daniel and Luke are now proud brothers to their baby sister, Grace.

Made a card today to welcome her and congratulating her beaming parents and brothers. :)

Card was made out of of glossy photo paper (that I discovered its thickness will only clog my printer!!) with torn out pink mulberry paper accented with felt embellishments, butterfly buttons, pink ric-racs, ribbons and floral lace, and a little tinkly bell tied together with silver string.

All put together (glued on with both UHU glue and taped down with double sided tape) in mere minutes! I tend to be rather spontaneous with my creative designs ... skipping the long drawn brain storming comtemplative drawing board process!

Next step is getting Grace a welcome gift - Finally! I have a reason to go girly pink!! All those pretty dresses and accessories ... thank heaven for little girls!

No comments: