Monday, April 7, 2008

Fontastics!



These arrived in the mail today (Yay!) They were from Queen & Co. - more stuff purchased off Ebay.

I have a thing for fonts (in addition to ribbons) ... can't seem to get enough of them.

I dare say my writing is quite decent and I could always write things out freehand on cards and scrapbook projects. Thing is, am prone to nervousness ...that's when hands get shaky and writing don't quite turn out the way it ought to - e.g.'a's looks like 'e's, 's' that turn out like 'r's and vice versa - the possibilities of what could actually turn out is frightfully endless!

In addition to that, there's the spelling errors. Mind you, i can spell - as you can read ... Its just when I know I only have ONE shot at getting it right, i get nervous and everything just goes slightly awry - even if i had practiced on another piece of paper!

But ... with Fontastics, ah ... Fantastic-Fontastics ... i can now aspire (i never stopped actually) to be closer to PERFECTION!

Then again, i could still absentmindedly miss out a letter in my spelling, nor can i be truly assured that font colours match design layout ... oh well ...

Main thing is, i still got 'em FONTASTICS! :)

No comments: