Saturday, April 5, 2008

and a home made story book ...

With my load of dog photos, i decided to spin a little tale out of one of them - the naughtiest of the lot! Its a start ... at least it gives the pictures more meaningful relevance rather than mere show case of photographic skills (which for me am afraid, are non existent ...)






Since my favourite bedtime tale as a child was a home-spun story by my very own father about a mischevious little pup, i thought i'd write along similar lines. The 8'x 8' book has 6 pages - made out of brown card stock - that i doubt is acid or lignin free (but that doesn't really bother me really ...).



Had the photos selected and printed on very own HP officejet printer on 190gsm glossy paper. Must add photo print outs aren't exactly top notched ... (really need advice here ...). Wrote story out on MS Word, had it printed out on coloured paper (80-90gsm), cut and pasted.

What am most pleased about (although there will ALWAYS be someone else who's better - musn't be envious ...) its all done D-I-Y. I didn't make the materials of course, but the binding, the cutting out of paper size, all that was done here - in my little scrapbooking corner. :)

No comments: