Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday ...

I planned getting my much needed haircut in such a way that instead of going to my usual hairdressers, I used the excuse of the petrol prices hike to stop by at a hairdressers along the usual route home.

Penny wise, pound foolish - so the saying goes. I saved on petrol but it so happen that the ONLY scrapbook-like/gift shop was conveniently located right above the hairdressing saloon (you can imagine my having to contain my excitment while getting haircut and wash ...!)

So then, was the entire charade of having to have a haircut-closer-to-home-to-save-on-petrol a deliberate ruse to give self another reason to make a quick trip to scrapbook shop?

Yes. Am guilty as charge. With no regrets, of course!

You should have seen my precious finds - its not exactly entirely acquiring of scrapbook supplies but its going to fill my time creatively for a while! I'd say its worth any ruse or scheme just to mosey down those delightful shops :P

1 comment:

SnazzyJazzie said...

what did you find??? post them here so i can ogle over too.