Sunday, June 22, 2008

Latest pickings ...



Pictures of my newest acquisitions from last visit to gift shop. Got meself a chalk palette (must learn how to use that with the stamps that i presently have), some nifty iron-ons to embellish me plain t-shirts, and one of those DIY felt stuff thought i'd attempt over the weekend and a few papers I thought I could use for my four legged muse ...

But, instead this weekend i found myself happily browsing through the various antique shops along the city's Main Bazaar with a couple of old friends who flew in from HK for the wedding that I was still undecided about attending until their arrival ...

It was all in all a rather fun non-scrap weekend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! which gift shop in kuching sells the chalks?

Anonymous said...

any other tips to find scrapbook items in kuching?