Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A spot of 'tidy' ...


Was tidying up my very messy stash of ribbons, paper strings and ric-racs that was once stashed in desk drawer which then migrated into various plastic bags (so sad ...)because was running out of space ... :P

Its one of those D-I-Y system where you tie ribbons/ric-racs around a rectangular piece of fairly thick paper. I use my left over chipboard that's been collecting dust since i cut it out to make 'hardcovers' for one of my experimentary 12 x 12 D-I-Y album.

It's all rather rudimentary. None of that sophisticated ribbon organizing wares that i see in those scrapbook magazines that have kept me happily engrossed when not scrapping.

There are still ribbons (some tangled, some left overs) in bags to organize - so back to work it is!

2 comments:

SnazzyJazzie said...

great variety of rick racks you have there. how much do they cost? for some very strange reason, KL has a lot of ribbon varieties but lacked rick racks.

Tee said...

You want? its fairly cheap here. Less than a dollar (RM) for a yard/meter. I could always get them for you if you're interested. I've been itching to go to sewing shop but have no reason to stock up just yet ... but if you like, just list out the colours and quantity (in meters) and i can happily mousey down to shop and get 'em for you. :)