Sunday, June 1, 2008

Scalloped edges


That's my current fancy. Scalloped edged paper. I had the pieces of scallopped edged made into a sort of template so next time i see nice pieces of pieces of present paper I think would do quite nicely with scallopped edge, I have the 'template' all ready to be cut out.

Woo hoo!

Admittedly the edges aren't quite as crisp and sharp as the original scalloped manufactured sheets but it will happily do :)

Like i've mentioned before, its all about conjuring up creative alternatives. I've also since discovered for someone who's idea of sewing hems was to stick double sided tape to hold up ends, that my inability to sew and to be creative in any art and handicraft classes (throughout my schooling years) does not mean the end of individual expression and creativity. :)

1 comment:

SnazzyJazzie said...

what a genius! the replicas look just as good as the originals!