Monday, June 23, 2008

Photos to be scrapped ...


Feasting ... ordering more than we can stomach, a case of an over ambitions palate!


Cheeseeee!! Attempting to mask the monstrosity of building in the background ...

Took some photos over the recent weekend. Photos would definitely be scrapped ... a project in the pipeline ...

I've realised my style of scrapping is to work simultaneously on various different projects. Some times creation of cards in between creation of scrap pages, or creating an album with intermitten scrappages in between or scrapping while waiting for cake to be baked ...

At the rate events are unfolding, I find myself wishing I could complete projects faster. Churn out instantenous scrappages (much like how, if i wanted to, bake a half a dozen cakes in a day ...)

However, the creative process of scrapbooking and card making sometimes requires time for ideas to stew for abit before realising an actual piece. And since there's usually no deadline in scrapbooking (as oppose to card making ...), I tend to take my own sweet time ... my bad, really. Perhaps, I should enrol myself in one of those scrapbook challenges. That way i'd be motivated to work faster!

No comments: