Monday, January 19, 2009

A shift in focus ....

So i admit, there's a certain lull in the paper creativity department. Other pursuits have taken precedence. Since I've more or less made enough cards to send out to friends and family, am now focusing baking - the Chinese New Year after all is just around the corner.

Been planning my baking load - with Gantt Chart and all (!). I've got at last a dozen orders to fulfil before the eve of the Chinese New Year and before the actual baking frenzy there's alot to do in terms of preparations and organization.

Its going to be mad the next few days - baking into the wee hours of the morning. Very tiring too. But there's always a sense of achievement at the end of it all ... someone somewhere out there is enjoying the cakes of my hard work!

And also, there's the novelty of that new blog of mine - a current fascination. Since I got the DSLR, I've been taking loads of pictures of the dogs. Figured, since I've always wanted to write a tale of something someday, I might as well start with my dogs. And so it is, Tuffy's Tales i.e. www.tuffytails.blogspot.com

You're welcome to view that anytime ...

No comments: