Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bone tired ...


I've been baking all week ... was so preoccupied I hadn't had the chance to take much photos of my cakes. Made about 20 cakes this week ... even if I had things all organized and baked 'at leisure' (unlike last year's the 20 cakes in a weekend), its still has been a tiring week, with the one million and one last minute things to do before the Chinese New Year and the cakes to bake in between...


... which leaves me no at all to scrap!


But here's wishing all of you who celebrate the Chinese New Year , a Happy and Healthy Chinese New Year! 'Nian Nian Yu Ye' ... ;)




3 comments:

SnazzyJazzie said...

you baked 20 cakes???? gee! u need a factory soon! and still got time to make cards! superwoman.

Creative Busy Bee said...

Hi! Long time never come here. You card are soo....beautiful!!

Manon said...

Thanks for stopping my blog!! You do lovely work!