Friday, May 2, 2008

Not exactly a scrap entry ...






In addition to scrapbooking, i've also in the last year or so, discovered the joys of sketching (when someone so kindly gave me a proper drawing block when he saw me doodling on recycled paper while waiting ...)

Forced to take art tuition while i was in school, I never considered myself one that could 'draw' nor 'colour' - noting how much extra help i needed when for most drawing and colouring simple comes naturally.

So far my experiments in drawing is limited to simple pencil sketches and shading for effects. Finally got myself a 18 colour set of colour pencils (never quite like oil pastels that we used in school - too messy!).

Spent the Labour day putting them to good use. :) Now my doodles come in colours!

Musing now about incorporating those sketching and colouring bits into scrapbooking ...

4 comments:

SnazzyJazzie said...

am at a loss for words for this. you did this?? they're real and beautiful beyond words. you are truly an artist indeed!!! my jaw has since been agape. they're sale materials. can surely make money for selling these, whatever form you make of them

Tee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tee said...

Thank you ... still alot to learn :)

Creative Busy Bee said...

Its beautiful!