Friday, November 14, 2008

Sketches


Found myself sketching again. Did that cursory sketch of Snoopy the Basset Hound in about 20 minutes (?). All I know is that it didn't feel like a long time ... time can be a relative thing ...
Picked up some printed bits of scrap pictures that I couldn't bear throw out (hoarder instincts am afraid! Might come in handy someday and it did!) and I thought I'd put them to good use by reproducing them in sketches. They were photos of dog(s) took a while back and losing the LOT them when my old laptop heaved and died. Alas, inspite of the conveniences and the wonders of technology, one could still loss the entire lot of bits and bytes if one was foolish enough not to have them backed up!
Not wanting to go down that path of deep regret (all those years of stored data!), I've been busy making christmas cards. Must send them out soon before Christmas arrives, that is!

Here's a sneak peek of the cards I've been putting together ...they are a combination card of paper and felt and a mish-mash of embellishments - from buttons, to ribbons, to die-cut paper. I've got different versions but I've not gotten around taking photos yet. :)

1 comment:

WH said...

Nice sketch, T! :)