Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas cards and its various stages of completeness



I've been indulging myself most evenings. Making cards. It really helps - at least to forget how bad the market is out there. And how bad it will be.
Admittedly, I have been fairly anxious. This heavy hearted-ness that doesn't seem to go away - even after session of strenuous workout. Usually that gets the endorphins running and one feels good about oneself. Having achieved some physical mini-goal. But recently its been a prolonged feeling 'BLAHs' ... except of course when I apply myself to scrapping.
So here it is, my bid to bring some joy to the world. My trying to see the silver lining behind that very dark and gloomy cloud of recession. At least in my own small way, there's still something to be happy and cheerful about. :)

1 comment:

SnazzyJazzie said...

hi T, good to know we both share the very same passion. nothing brings more joy than making cards these days.