Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Brights II & Recycled Tags


These are the second batch of Easter Brights that were completed over the weekend. Same materials used... and almost similar layouts. I got a little bored of laying them in straight line one of my cards (the last one) has its layout purposely skewed (see light green and pink version of Easter Brights).

What got me excited during all that cutting and adhering of bits of papers was the recycling of clothes tag. I initially binned them - though the thought did occur while in the act of binning them that they were 'such 'good quality' cards ...pity ...'

That was when I changed my mind and salvaged them.

The thought that I could turn them into something one could use - a book mark perhaps ... that's something one can never have too many of got me inspired.

Below are a couple of pictures of the alteration that took place on the salvaged clothes tags ... like Cinderella they were transformed! Yeah, complete with frills too!

Before alteration ....


Viola! After Alteration ...!

1 comment:

SnazzyJazzie said...

hi T, so good to see your creations after such lapse of time. great creations.