Sunday, August 3, 2008

Non descript ramblings ...


I've been busy ... compiling a mini scrap album of trip to KK hence the lack of entry. So far my 8x8 inches album totals 23 page and there are still a few more photos to scrap. Once am down I'd take photos of all the mini pages i've done and the album i've put together (No fancy concertina stuff ... since there are LOTS of pages to compile!)

Apart from putting together album have been taking loads of pictures of nephew's and aodrably little puppies antics. Him and his mom have visited Kuching. As for puppies - its amazing how much they grow in mere weeks! (That should be a potential scrap project in the pipeline)

Which leaves me to my biggest lament - so much ambition, so little time!!

I suppose if I pushed myself to work faster to complete projects I could complete alot more with my given free time. But on the flipside, what use is there to stress oneself out over a pet hobby project? Hobbies are suppose to be fun. Scrapbooking absorbingly therapeutic to say the least. To churn out completed projects under a certain deadline would make scrapbooking more like work and less of an enjoyable hobby.

I really ought not to be complaining. Laying off actual scrapbooking for abit leaves me with opportunities to scan my environment for inspiration. Letting those ideas - stew and swirl for a bit before getting back to that present project of mine of putting together a mini album of trip to Sabah. The idea of album is to tell a tale from a 2.5 year old toddler ... :)

It's kind of like writing a non-ficitional story book ...

No comments: